Sunday, April 18, 2010

Presentation Schedule for Final Projects

The presentation schedule for the final projects is here:http://www.wsu.edu/~campbelld/engl368/present.htm .


If you have not signed up yet, you need to do so right away. The only available slots are for this Tuesday, April 20.

You do not need to supply a fact sheet for these final presentations, and we will not be filling out comment sheets on them. As before, if you want to use PowerPoint, you either need to bring your own laptop or email me the presentation no later than the night before your presentation (which for most of you will be next week).  If you're doing a wiki, I can bring it up on the screen on my laptop for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I will be on campus Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week, so let me know if you'd like to meet with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment